LIVIVA GIVING BACK
A quick summary of our 2021 donation:
- 20 pallets of LIVIVA pasta and 60 boxes of Sriracha hot sauce have been given to Second Harvest.
- 3000+ community organizations were support Second Harvest in the GTA alone.
A quick summary of our 2020 donation:
- Conscious Alliance provided over 2.6 million meals to hungry kids and their families in 2020.
- 33 pallets of Liviva donations provided 33K meals to families in need in vulnerable communities across the Colorado Front Range and on Pine Ridge Reservation.
- Food was distributed locally through food banks, community centers, pop-up meal programs and schools.
- The Pine Ridge Reservation is home to the lowest life expectancy, and a number of the poorest communities in the U.S. Liviva Food donations were distributed to families through the Conscious Alliance Food Pantry on the Reservation as well as through the organization's network of schools.
- 5 pallets of Liviva pasta have been given to Flemingdon Food Bank.