What information do we collect?
LIVIVA Foods (“LIVIVA Foods”, “us”, or “we”) collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
- When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes.
- Like many websites, we use "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the "Do we use 'cookies'?" section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- For customer service and support.
- To detect and prevent fraud.
- To anonymize and aggregate your information for any other purposes, provided that no identifiable information can be readily identified.
- If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the "How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?" section below. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and 'members-only' content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
We will only retain your information for as long as reasonably necessary having regard to the purposes for which your information was collected and will delete or anonymize such information after the expiry of such period unless otherwise required under the applicable law and any anonymized and aggregated information will be retained by us.
Do we disclose your information?
We may share your information that we collect from you or that you provide to us with selected third parties to operate and provide the services outlined herein, and to enforce or apply any agreements between us and you, or to investigate potential breaches of such agreements.
We may also disclose Information: (i) to comply with any applicable laws, regulations, governmental and quasi-governmental requests, court orders or subpoenas; (ii) to enforce or apply any agreements between us and you; or (iii) to protect our rights, property or safety or the rights, property or safety of other users of our services or others (e.g., for fraud protection etc.).
In the event that a third party proposes to acquire all or some of our business and/or assets, we may disclose your information to that third party in connection with their proposed or actual acquisition. In the event that we become insolvent or we are in any similar situation, we may also disclose your information to third parties as part of a business or asset sale carried out where such disclosure is lawful and compliant with any and all applicable laws.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your information. Your information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
Do we use "cookies"?
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Netscape Navigator or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won't have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone by contacting customer service.
How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
To modify your e-mail subscriptions, please let us know by modifying your preferences in the "My Account" section. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production.
You may also choose to no longer receive communications from us by replying STOP to communications (if any) you receive from us. You may unsubscribe to any email from us using the instructions in the email you receive; this will not stop us from sending emails about your account or transactions with us or other information required for your use or subscription to our services.
To delete all of your online account information from our database, sign into the "My Account" section of our site and remove your shipping addresses, billing addresses & payment information. Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.
Third party links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Changes to our policy
Questions and feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue, using the following contact information:
1 – 25 Sims Crescent
Richmond Hill, Ontario L4B 1C9
Online Policy Only
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.