Keto Fried Rice
Keto-friendly, fried shirataki rice. Exploding with flavor. Can be modified to be fully vegan. Need we say more?
1 pkg Liviva Shirataki Rice
½ onion, diced
2 carrots, diced
2 cups frozen peas
4 cloves garlic, minced
2 green onions, diced
2 tbsp olive oil
¼ cup tamari
2 tbsp sesame oil
2 tbsp sesame seeds
- Cook the pasta according to package directions. Set aside.
- Roughly dice the onion and carrots. Soak the frozen peas in warm water for 5 minutes and strain. Mince the garlic and dice the green onions.
- In a large frying pan, scramble the eggs and set aside.
- Heat olive oil over medium heat. Add the onions, carrots and saute until soft (approx 5 minutes).
- Add the garlic, green onions, peas, shirataki rice, tamari and sesame oil. Toss until coated and the rice is warm (approx 3 minutes).
- Remove from heat, top with sesame seeds and serve while hot.
To make this recipe vegan, remove the eggs. You can swap for tempeh or tofu, if desired.