- 1pound Liviva Edamame Spaghetti
- [ ]2cups basil fresh, stems removed
- [ ]2tablespoons pine nuts
- [ ]1tablespoon minced garlic
- [ ]½cup olive oil
- [ ]⅛teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- [ ]¼cup parmesan cheese freshly grated
- [ ]salt and pepperto taste
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Prepare pasta al dente.
- Meanwhile, in a food processor, combine basil, pine nuts, garlic, olive oil, and red pepper. Pulse.
- Reserving 1 cup of pasta water, drain pasta.
- Toss with pesto, adding pasta water, if desired to thin sauce.
- Garish with parmesan and salt and pepper to taste.