Spicy Pork Lettuce Wraps featuring Soybean Spaghetti
1 pkg Liviva Soybean Spaghetti
1 lb pork
½ Yellow onion
2 cloves garlic
2 tbsp fresh ginger
1 head iceberg lettuce
2 stalks green onion
3 tbsp Tamari
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
1 tsp sesame oil
1 tsp sriracha
- Cook the pasta according to package directions (approx. 6 minutes)
- Meanwhile, dice onion and carrots and chop the garlic and ginger into very small pieces.
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a large pan over medium heat and saute ground pork for 5 minutes, breaking it into smaller pieces as it cooks.
- Add the onions and carrots. Saute for another 5 minutes.
- Toss in the garlic and ginger and cook until fragrant (approx. 2 minutes).
- While the pork is cooking, combine tamari, olive oil, rice wine vinegar and sesame oil and sriracha in a small bowl and stir.
- Drizzle over the pork and cook for another 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Tear lettuce leaves from stem. Top with pork mixture and diced green onions.
Store leftovers in the fridge and eat cold or reheat pork on a stovetop. Keeps for 4 days.