The Ramen Burger
½ pkg of Liviva Soybean Spaghetti
16 oz. ground beef
2 tbsp avocado oil
¼ cup red onion
¼ cup red cabbage
¼ cup of pre-packaged slaw mix
4 lettuce leaves
1 tsp miso paste
2 tbsp tamari
1 tsp sesame oil
1 garlic clove
1 thai chilli
1 green onion
1 tsp Sriracha
2 tbsp avocado mayo
- Cook the pasta according to package directions. Let cool.
- In a medium bowl, crack the egg and whisk. Add in the pasta and toss to coat evenly with the egg.
- Divide the pasta into 4 parts and place in individual, small (bun-sized) bowls. You can also use something like the bottom of a yogurt container.
- Weigh the pasta down with a heavy glass, additional bowls, or whatever you have on hand. Chill the pasta bowls for 15 minutes in the fridge, allowing them to take shape.
- Meanwhile, heat half the avocado oil in a large pan over medium high heat.
- Shape the ground beef into patties and saute for 5 minutes on each side, or until no longer pink in the middle (well done). Set aside, keep warm by covering the burgers. Leave the pan on medium heat and add the remaining oil.
- Prepare the burger toppings. Slice the red onion, red cabbage and lettuce.
- Remove the pasta buns from the fridge. Saute the buns in the burger pan, approx 3 minutes on each side, flipping carefully. Remove from heat once the buns are somewhat crispy.
- Prepare the burger sauces. In a small bowl, mix together miso paste, tamari, sesame oil, finely diced garlic clove, and a chopped chilli and green onion. In a separate bowl, combine the sriracha and mayo, mixing well.
- Assemble the burger with toppings and sauce. Enjoy immediately. Serves 2.