Creamy Cucumber Edamame Pasta Salad
1/3 pkg of Livivia Edamame Fettuccine
1/4 red onion
¼ cup full fat sour cream
¼ cup dill, chopped
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp garlic powder
2 tsp lemon zest
¼ cup lemon juice
salt and pepper (to taste)
- Cook the pasta according to package directions (approx 6 minutes).
- Meanwhile, spiralize the cucumber or use a vegetable peeler to create long, thin noodles. Let the cucumber noodles sit on a dishcloth or paper towel to remove some moisture. Pat dry.
- Slice the red onion into long thin pieces.
- In a small bowl, mix together the sour cream, chopped dill, olive oil, garlic powder, lemon zest and lemon juice. Stir until combined and you’ve got a creamy sauce.
- Add the cold pasta, cucumber and red onion to a bowl. Pour over the sauce and toss to combine. Serve cold.
Store the pasta and sauce separately in the fridge. Then add the cold sauce to the pasta mixture when ready to serve.