No Cook Nori Wraps (Two Ways)
½ pkg Liviva Rice Shaped Shirataki
1 cup purple cabbage
1 cup grated carrot
6 oz canned salmon
1 tbsp avocado mayo
1 tsp hot sauce
2 tbsp hummus
1 cup alfalfa sprouts
4 nori sheets
2 tbsp tamari
2 tbsp lime juice
2 tsp sesame oil
1 tbsp sesame oil
- Prepare the riced shirataki according to package directions. Set aside.
- Prep the veggies by chopping the cucumber, cabbage and avocado into thin long pieces. Grate the carrot.
- In a small bowl, combine the canned salmon with the avocado mayo and hot sauce until the salmon is flaked and coated in sauce.
- In another small bowl, combine the tamari, lime juice and sesame oil.
- Spread the salmon or the hummus onto a nori sheet. Add the riced shirataki and top with alfalfa sprouts, chopped veggies and sesame seeds. Wrap it all up like a fajita and drizzle with tamari sauce when ready to eat.
- You can prepare the individual parts of the wrap in advance, and combine onto the nori sheet when you're ready to eat.
- If you want to enjoy the canned salmon, you can. If you prefer a vegan option use the hummus instead. You can also combine both in the same wrap!
- Kids love to assemble their own wraps. Serve up the veggies, family-style, and have them choose their own toppings.
- You can use any combination of vegetables or protein. It's a great way to use up what's in fridge. Experiment with different flavour combos like turkey and arugula.