Thai Noodle Salad with Black Bean Pasta
½ cup radish
2 cups purple cabbage
2 tbsp tamari
2 tbsp lime
2 tsp lime zest
⅓ cup tahini
2 tsp maple syrup
2 tsp sesame oil
¼ cup mint leaves
2 stalks Green onion
- Cook the pasta according to package directions (approx. 6 minutes).
- Meanwhile, prepare the rest of the ingredients. Peel the carrots entirely, creating thin flat noodles. Slice the radish into half-moons. Chop the purple cabbage into long strips.
- Make the sauce. Combine olive oil, tamari, lime juice, lime zest, tahini, maple syrup and sesame oil in a bowl and stir until ingredients are blended together.
- Once the pasta is ready, arrange it on a plate and top with the chopped vegetables (carrots, radish and cabbage).
- Pour the sauce on top and sprinkle with green onion, mint and cashews. Serve chilled.
Optional: you can substitute the maple syrup for 4-6 drops of liquid stevia. If the sauce is too thick, add 2 tsp of water.
Leftovers can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.