Skip to content
- 1 tablespoon oil
1 onion minced
3 large carrots peeled and dice
1 stalk celery diced
1 teaspoon garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon black pepper
- 5 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 cup Liviva Shirataki Rice
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- In a large soup pot, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add onion, carrots and celery and cook and stir for 3-4 minutes, until onion begins to turn golden.
- Add garlic, parsley and thyme and cook 1 minute.
- Add salt and pepper, broth, chicken. Stir and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Reduce heat to medium-low (a simmer), cover, and cook for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes, or until vegetables and rice are tender.
- In the last 10 minutes of stirring, add in Liviva Shirataki Rice.
- Remove chicken from pot and shred. Add back to the pot with evaporated milk.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh