Maple Curry Chicken Pasta
1 pkg Liviva Soybean Spaghetti
1 red pepper
4 cloves garlic
1 or 2 6oz chicken breasts
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp butter
2 tbsp curry paste
1 tsp brown sugar
1/4 cup (or less) maple syrup
3/4 cup chicken broth
1/2 cup whipping cream
2 tsp parsley flakes
3 tbsp greek yogurt
- Prepare Liviva pasta according to package directions. Rinse with cold water and set aside.
2. Thinly slice the onion and pepper, finely chop the garlic and cut the chicken breast into thin strips.
3. Add olive oil to a large pan, over medium heat. Sauté the onion and garlic until fragrant.
4. Add the chicken, cook completely. Then remove from the pan and set aside.
5. With a now empty pan, add the butter, curry paste and sugar, stir until it caramelizes.
6. Then add the maple syrup, broth, and cream. Simmer on low until the sauce reduces to about half.
7. Toss in the red pepper, parsley flakes and chicken.
8. Once warm, add the yogurt and pasta. toss to combine and serve.